With the Food 2.0 Conference being an in-person event, we would like to assure you that we are taking all essential COVID-19 protocols and precautions in accordance with the regulations set by the state authorities. Know More
Our COVID-19 Response
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about enormous shifts in the food and beverages industry. As we continue to get accustomed to the new developments and digital transformations, the Food 2.0 Conference talks about these developments at length and what these could mean for professionals and other thought leaders in the near future.
At the Food 2.0 Conference, we assure you that we will take all the necessary precautions underlined by the CDC along with local state authorities. Our team is working towards ensuring your safety and good health, which is why we are operating round the clock and constantly monitoring the situation.
Currently, our team is approaching the situation with caution and care. We believe that transparent communication with our partners, delegates, and team members is important to the entire process. Along with our venue partners, we will be enforcing Health & Safety protocols to lower the risk of transmissions during the event. Food 2.0 Conference has also developed a multi-layered approach, which includes frequent temperature checks, sanitization of high-touch areas, encouraging social distancing, and mask-wearing in the venue, taking into account every facet of the delegate experience. We have also united our efforts with health and safety experts so that you can enjoy the conference offerings with utmost ease and confidence.
Traveling To Dubai - Present Guidelines
As of September 13, 2021, UAE is the most vaccinated country in the world, with more than 78% of its citizens being fully vaccinated against the virus. As a result, the city has opened its doors for B2B events, allowing for 100% occupancy and welcoming travelers from across the world.
As we look forward to hosting you in the city of Dubai in 2022, we would like to shed light on some of the salient travel regulations that have been put in place in the city to tackle COVID-19:
- Dubai is now open to welcome all international travelers as there are no restrictions for travelers from any country to visit the city.
- Fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers need to take an RT-PCR test but are not required to quarantine upon arrival. Moreover, travelers coming from green countries don't have to submit their RT-PCR reports.
- Before departure, international travelers will be required to furnish a printed negative RT-PCR test with a QR code no more than 72 hours old.
- UAE nationals don’t have to produce their test certificate except if they are visiting from another country. They will have to take a test upon arrival.
- Passengers living with severe/moderate disabilities and children under 12 years are exempt from taking a test at the departure airport.
We request you to keep checking this page for updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses. Presently, our primary goal is to put up safeguards and spread awareness in regards to the current safety measures stipulated by local and state health authorities to ensure that you have a safe time with us. For detailed information and updates, please visit the websites of Emirates and Visit Dubai.
Conference Venue Safety Measures
Here is how you can communicate safely
Social distancing norms
Wearing of masks
Sanitisation protocols for venue
Availability of hand sanitisers
Arrangements in buffet & networking areas
Restrictions on social gatherings
Cautious use of mics & other commons
Sanitisation of cars/luggage etc
Guidelines for exhibitions
TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS
- People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms.
- Stay in touch with your physician. Contact your doctor before you get medical care.
- Your local health authorities may give instructions on keeping a check on your symptoms and reporting information.
- Updates on Covid-19 situation in Vegas: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
- Updates on Vaccine Development: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/covid-19-vaccine
We would like to reassure all our guests that the developing situation is closely monitored.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath? If so, please seek medical attention and isolate yourself until you get your test results.
At the Food 2.0 Conference, everyone will be required to undergo temperature screenings and thorough sanitization. In addition to wearing a mask, avoid shaking hands with fellow attendees, and adhere to necessary precautions for your safety and that of others.
We also recommend you to follow the guidelines of local health bodies to keep yourself and your community safe from the COVID-19 virus.
*Our guidelines may be updated to reflect changes suggested by local and state health bodies.